Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Story

Love Story

First love is the beautiful mind of everyone's heart; it is also the same for me.

The first time I met with the response, I was only a freshman, that was him. At the gate at our universities bar he a white t-shirt with a little color to blue on the shoulder, handsome and attractive. At first glance, the idea that he is a very nice boy came to me.He told me that his name is answering with full courtesy and clears the dirty on paper in a rather mild. Later, we were together and had quite a long time of happiness. Then I thought that we were the happiest people in the world.

But misfortune comes with luckiness. After four years, graduation is when the corner I knew, it was time for us to say goodbye forever. Still at the gate we met, we knew those garishly against each other and me, there are no words can describe the feelings of our hearts. Although we do not want to leave appears before the human reality, always insignificant and helpless.For the bread all need, I will fight in the city I was born, he has to fight in a different location in the world; there is no chance for us to meet again, the most boring love is that you love one another as much as you need to make some realistic reasons. In memory of the happy time between us, he gave me a grey bag, with the hope that I should miss him when I saw the bag. Tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart, I received the bag and his desire.

After several years as a single I met a man who I will be married with the night before marrying, when packing, I found the bag, the grey bag he gave me a year; traces of the passing years was marked in the bag with a light gray color, and I could remember his blurrily expressions on the faces of the day when we leave. Watch these tracks, I had fallen in mind deeply, and you have left me long and sharp. During these years, I lived alone worked alone, fought alone, suffered great hardness and sad, but I do not believe that marry will become a better start to the future, but it is a new beginning, through it, I will respond to different things, and learn to cope with new difficulties of me.I know that you will always support me regardless of what is happening, and your support is just a power for me to meet all struggling in life.

Time flies, six years later, I was 36 and owned a son in year 7.In my view, it was the worst year of my life, due to the financial crisis affected my country, there were many people who lost their job, even some lose determination to continue life; my house was so bad, so I couldn't even buy a bag for him.He was 7, and it was time for him to go to school, I could not be deprived of their right to education; But there is not enough money for his bag, at the time for something to do, I thought of the bag, only the gray case. Although there have been so many years, it's just a little old, with good quality, it can still be used as a new after being washed. only through the bag, has completed its study of my son.

When he was in high school, once he checked on the site and find a bag with the same quality on the Web site: http://www.dinodirect.com/womens-backpacks-bookbags/he immediately bought something and have used it for several years; He liked the grey bag so much.

The bag you gave me life, I will never lose it regardless of what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment