Monday, November 8, 2010

FIGI a Bipolar with my friends

FIGI a Bipolar with my friends

I have a friend who had Bipolar disorder and UN. Humeurs commonly prescribed brusquement change for any reason. Before I knew about its condition, I tried to understand and maybe tried to accept that this is just what kind of man ont.A second, he could have at disposition a very clear, and next, it would be like if it was Grumpy was suddenly possédait. whenever good master, feelings it seems to give light to those the, but during the day when she is sad, or angry, it still réussit in choosing the best blessants to his friends and families.

Bipolaire mental, both as manic depression, is a psychiatric condition is characterized by extreme changes in humeurs.Those who have pain in the disorder experience Mania (extreme sommets) and depression (extreme lows). He will usually not shocking experience in its affairs and emotional. It is also a net to keep to certain situations in life every day.

The fall of a man, who suffered two conditions different sentiments swings experience means by a Manic and depressive. épisodes may last for weeks and months.Anyone who has been suffering mental bipolaire can have also a few cycles of épisodes in a day.This Disorder but can be treated through medicine and regularly constant consultations a therapist can help as well.

I also find that the condition of not controlled by the suffering him, as he is not a chemical imbalance in the system are like friends then at least we could do for a man suffering this is to help provide relief to somehow in ways tried to trial, not trying to appear superior is not always people talks you bit Council, and that they have seen as if they still need to treat and targeted medical; we can offer rather than for me to do things for them to make them feel better and better, we can only so that they may ensure that, as cheesy as it may sound, we simply will come.

 

2 comments:

  1. Good day everyone. I have something to share with you.. My name is Andrew Ryan USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spell casters and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell caster called Great Doctor Omoluyi who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact Email: [ Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling, or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good spell caster. Email: Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346





    ReplyDelete